What are my options if my Texas property taxes are past due?
Property tax loans are a valuable option to help protect your home. Reach out to one of our licensed loan specialists today who can help pay your property taxes and offer a low interest program to get your loan paid off in no time.
What is a property tax loan?
A Texas property tax loan helps you pay off your delinquent property taxes and saves you from your county’s mounting penalties and interest, which could lead to foreclosure.
Am I eligible for a residential Texas property tax loan?
• Your property is located in the state of Texas
• The titled owner is the signee of all loan documents
• Penalties and taxes exceed $2,000
• Borrower is between ages of 18 and 65
Does bad credit affect my eligibility?
- No! We don’t pull individual credit reports.
Terms for a Home Tax Solutions Property Tax Loan:
• Repayment terms available from 1-10 years on property tax loans
• No pre-payment penalties
• Fixed rates for the life of the loan
• Borrowers cannot be subject to bankruptcy
• Property must have a minimum value of $50,000
• We offer no payments for up to 12 months
Home Tax Solutions also offers the most competitive interest rates and closing costs in the Texas property tax lender market. Give us a call today at 800-688-7306 or 214-420-1814, or fill out your application online at www.hometaxsolutions.com.