Are you delinquent on the property taxes of your Texas residence? Home Tax Solutions can help.
We’ll provide you with a residential property tax loans that’s clear your debt and relieves the threat of losing your property, while offering you the lowest rates and the most generous time-to-pay plan. Our residential property tax loans, customized to fit your needs, are created by our team of loan experts, who’ve helped thousands of Texans secure loans.
If you have any questions, call us at 855-997-5967 or 214-431-4043.
Terms for Residential Property Tax Loans
- Repayment terms are available from 1-10 years
- No pre-payment penalties
- Interest-only loans available for certain residential properties
Rates are fixed for the entire length of the loan
No application fee for residential properties
The most competitive rates and closing costs in Texas (part of our Lowest Rate Guarantee)
Are You Eligible For A Residential Property Tax Loan?
- Your home must be in the state of Texas
- Titled owner must be the signee of all loan documents
- Total penalties and taxes must exceed $3,000
- Borrower must be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Loan term cannot exceed borrower’s 65th birthday
- Borrowers cannot be currently subject to an open bankruptcy filing
- You must have the estate property tax loans with documentation
- The property must be valued at a minimum of $70,000
What Information Is Required For Your Application?
- Property address
- Names and addresses of all property owners
- Your date of birth
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement (if applicable)
- Properties that are titled in corporate, LLCs or partnerships will require articles of incorporation, partnership agreement or equivalent.