There are always circumstances beyond our control—you can try as hard as you can to be diligent about your taxes, but it’s not always possible. If the property taxes on your home or business are delinquent, Home Tax Solutions can provide you with a loan that stops all interest, penalties, and legal fees, and pays off the taxing authority in full.
Everyone deserves a little property tax help, and Home Tax Solutions is more than willing to provide Texas property tax loans for home and business owners need.
To determine if you’re eligible for residential or commercial property tax loan, read the information below or give us a call at (800) 688-7306 or (214) 420-1814.
Residential Property Tax Loans
Terms for Residential Property Tax Loans
- Repayment terms available from 1-10 years on the property tax loan
- No pre-payment penalties
- Fixed rates for the life of the loan
- Alternative financing
- Most competitive rates and closing costs in Texas
- Borrowers cannot be subject to bankruptcy
- Property must have a minimum value of $50,000
Are You Eligible For A Residential Property Tax Loan?
- Your home must be located in the state of Texas
- Titled owner must be the signee of all loan documents
- Penalties and taxes must exceed $2,000
- Borrower must be between the ages of 18 and 65
What Information Is Required For Your Application?
- Property address
- Names and addresses of all property owners
- Date of birth
Commercial Property Tax Loans
Terms for Commercial Property Tax Loans
- Repayment terms are available from 1-10 years on the property tax loan
- There are no pre-payment penalties
- Interest-only loans available for certain residential properties
- Rates are fixed for the term of the loan
- No application fee for residential properties
- We offer the most competitive rates and closing costs in Texas and stand by our Lowest Rate Guarantee
Are You Eligible For A Commercial Property Tax Loan?
- Property must be located in Texas
- Property cannot have any federal tax lien
- Borrower cannot be in bankruptcy
- Ability to pay the minimum loan payments
Which Property Types Are Eligible?
- Office buildings
- Industrial plants
- Retail stores
- Farm land
- Condominium projects
- Parking lots
- Single-family lot developments
- Raw land
- Development/construction projects
Contact Our Texas Property Tax Lenders Today
If you have questions, give us a call at (800) 688-7306 or (214) 420-1814. Our property tax lenders in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and McAllen, TX are standing by with the knowledge, dedication, and passion each of our customers deserve. Apply for your property tax loan today, and let us help you in your time of need.