The effects of Hurricane Harvey are being felt by almost every Texan and it is up to us to do something to help. Home Tax Solutions is rooted in Texas. We’re a third-generation Texas owned company with our employees, offices, and thousands of clients all over Texas. Harvey’s effects are being felt especially by our office in Houston, which is closed until further notice so our employees can take care themselves and their families. We feel that it is our responsibility to help our community and that is why we are dedicating this post to help the city of Houston in this time of need.
Here are a few organizations that could use your help:
- Established by Houston’s mayor, Sylvester Tuner, the is a direct way to give flood relief for victims.
- The is working around the clock to help victims whose lives have been devastated by Harvey.
- The provides physical, emotional and spiritual care to survivors and relief workers.
- For immediate needs and long term home repairs there’s the .
- Feed Harvey’s victims in shelters and relief workers in the field with the and .
- Help the animals affected by donating to the .
- Make your blood donations to , , and .
- Help the children in Houston by donating diapers and wipes to the .
In times like these it’s important to recognize what we are in this together, even when you don’t always see it. Natural disasters are a grim reminder that our critical services, public servants, and maintenance to our roads and drainage services are paid for with revenue from our property taxes.