At Home Tax Solutions, we care about making the property tax loan process simple and easy for our clients. One way that we simplify the process is by removing closing costs and application fees for our clients. If you’re not sure that a property tax loan is the right option for you, keep reading to learn why so many Texans rely on Home Tax Solutions to help them get their property taxes paid off, stay out of debt, and keep enjoying their lives at home with family.
Get Out of Debt Without Emptying Your Wallet
We know that those who reach out to us in need of a property tax loan are likely already struggling with their budgets, so charging application fees or high closing costs is not a part of our process. When you finalize your property tax loan with us, you won’t need anything but yourself and your signature. In fact, we can even bring the documents to you, so you don’t have to miss work or change up your schedule.
What Sets Home Tax Solutions Apart from Other Property Lenders?
We do truly care about our clients, and we take the time to get to know your situation and offer the best home tax loan option for you. When you contact one of our five Texas property tax loan offices, we make it easy to qualify. In order to receive a property tax loan from our team, you’ll simply need to meet the following qualifications:
- Your home must be located in the state of Texas
- The owner on the home title must apply for and sign the loan documents
- Total back taxes and penalties must be more than $2,000
- Borrowers must be between the age of 18 and 65
- Loan term must be completed prior to 65th birthday
- Borrower cannot be filing for bankruptcy
- Home value must be $50,000 or more
What Are Our Loan Terms?
The Home Tax Solutions loan terms are customizable to meet your unique situation. One of our skilled property tax loan specialists will work with you to understand your needs and help you cover the costs of your home taxes. In most cases, we offer the following property tax loan repayment terms:
- Repayment terms available for 1 year to 10 years
- No pre-payment penalties will be assessed for early payoff
- For some property types and certain homeowners, interest-only loan repayment plans may be available
- Interest rates are fixed for the entire length of the loan term
- No application fees