At Home Tax Solutions, we pride ourselves on offering the best property tax loan terms available. We work hard to ensure we have low interest rates and reasonable loan terms for one really important reason – we truly care about our Texas friends and neighbors. We want to help you get back on track financially, so you can stay in your home without dreading the moment when you get your annual property tax bill. Payment deferral is one of the many reasons Texas residents from all 254 counties trust us with property tax loans. Keep reading to learn more about this loan option, and don’t hesitate to get started by filling out our online form.
Why Are Deferrals Important?
Many homeowners who struggle to keep up with their property taxes find themselves constantly struggling to make the payments. Most of those residents who apply for property tax loans are already behind on payment for at least one year, which means they have penalties accruing. They finally pull together enough money to pay off the balance of their property taxes only to get the next year’s bill in the mail. It becomes a vicious cycle. Homeowners end up sinking deeper and deeper into tax debt. By offering loan repayment deferrals, we allow qualifying homeowners to take the time they need to plan, budget, and save for their annual property tax payment without having to worry about accruing more debt. Payments can be deferred for up to a year in some cases, so you can make the changes you need to pay off your property taxes and get out of the vicious property tax debt cycle.
Am I Qualified for a Property Tax Loan?
Our property tax loan eligibility requirements include:
- Home must be located in the state of Texas
- The owner on the title must apply for and sign the loan documents
- Total back taxes and penalties must be more than $2,000
- Borrowers must be between the age of 18 and 65
- Loan term must mature prior to 65th birthday
- Borrower cannot be filing for bankruptcy
- Total Market value must be $50,000 or more
What Are Home Tax Solutions’ Property Tax Loan Terms?
We offer low interest property tax loans with the following terms for eligible borrowers:
- Repayment terms available for 1 year to 10 years
- No pre-payment penalties will be assessed for early payoff
- For some property types and certain homeowners, interest-only loan repayment plans may be available
- Interest rates are fixed for the entire length of the loan term
- No application fees
With our Low Rate Guarantee and dedication to helping Texas homeowners get out of property tax debt, you can rely on Home Tax Solutions to help you get back on track – and back on budget!